- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Allow me to insert a word. Love does not have to be for a person or any living being at all. It can be a sport, a hobby, a family, or anything else. Therefore, I completely agree with him, a person without love simply cannot exist.