- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Read. I didn't change it at all. This is a rebellion guide for 16-year-olds. In the philosophical sense, it is of no value and shows the author's ignorance of the very basics of theology and poor knowledge of pagan and occult traditions (in this sense, Lovecraft and Crowley were much more competent). Although this does not change the fact that for its time it was bold, bold, spectacular and intimidating. But those days are long gone.
I read, as well as the Bible (the same, if I may say so, “classical”). Neither of them had shaken my atheism in the least, but the Satanic one was more boring and annoying. If you want something similar , go to any pablos with “not like fse”. But for the sake of interest, you can, of course, look through it.
P.S. You can also look through the” classic ” Bible for the same purpose.
I would say that despite the fact that the Satanic Bible contains a number of sound thoughts (I liked, for example, the 1st rule of a Satanist – do not express your opinion and do not give advice if you are not asked for it:)), in general, it “ideologically” loses to the Christian Bible. Which book do you think is more appealing: “death to the weak, riches to the strong” or “blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted”?