- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
If a person is not initially interested, then forcibly vaccinate will not work. If he wants to join the literature, then of course. Here the question is already in the choice. It is worth choosing books by interests, genres – the range is huge.
In my life, there were several people who found their own and gradually turned from absolutely unreadable people into those who sit with a book all day long.
Search by asking advice from those whose opinions you trust and whose tastes are similar to yours, then the probability of falling in love with literature is high.