- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
The point is that a thought, a deed, and an image of a deed are different things. Just because you've thought about it doesn't mean you've done it, and if you've done it, you don't know how it will be reflected in the future and how it will be perceived. One does not follow from the other. There is no causal relationship between these things.