- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
There are no references in “The Green Elephant” for the simple reason that they were not written in the script. Because the film itself didn't have a script. The actors (beginners and unknown friends of the director) just chatted to the camera whatever they could think of. Moreover, this is an author's movie: Baskova's radical and eccentric view of the state of the Russian army. This means that no references were inserted – she needed to convey her thoughts to the audience in such a pretentious way, and not make homages to pop culture.�
On some lurk, of course, they will write that this movie is filled with references to philosophical treatises of antiquity or, for example, to “star wars”. But don't believe it)