- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
There is an excellent literary magazine “Rhinoceros “(publishes articles, excerpts, translations), from literary magazines “Foreign Literature” is still relevant, the magazine “Theater” has an excellent issue about theater and cinema, probably the most obvious magazine about philosophy or near philosophy is “Logos”, it is divided thematically and each issue is dedicated to a particular philosopher, there used to be an excellent PRM, but it, unfortunately, was closed.�
You can also look through the public pages of cool bookstores, they post something about new magazines quite often: for example, Falanster or Khodasevich.