- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
First, you need to define the concept of modern (this can mean the era of Modernity, or Postmodernity, or the current moment in time). Secondly, philosophy as such is just the name of an introductory course that is taught to all students in higher education institutions. In reality, there is a wide variety of trends, schools and traditions, each of which has its own idea of philosophy, its subject and problems. Based on the clarification of these two points, the answer will be more substantive and correct