- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Ultime Thule as an artistic image is, first of all, a place that can simultaneously be a symbol of the ancestral homeland, the source and, at the same time, the goal of aspirations, and the goal, in essence, unattainable.
In the broadest sense, this name can refer to an unattainable ideal, the limit of aspirations. However, sometimes there is a more prosaic use of this word as simply indicating something very far away, for example, in the geographical sense.