- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
It symbolizes people who are mired in a routine and can't get out of it. When all the cats have died due to the plague, the old man, who should have finally realized the absurdity of his pastime, instead becomes depressed and misses his cats.
Analogies from modern life : a student who was expelled from sharaga / a wife who finally left her tyrant husband / an office plankton who was fired from his job. Most likely, these people will also think that they have lost something important and very necessary, and will not open their eyes and start their journey to authentic existence. (yes, I know it's a year old)