- Determinism presupposes the theoretical possibility of knowing one's future. How can a person who knows his destiny in a deterministic world realize it?
- Why is it so important for us that our partner is more experienced, wiser, more purposeful than us? Why do people like to learn so much about life from others?
- How did the ancient people first understand the concept of time? Who invented dividing time into hours, days, and months?
- After reaching enlightenment, what should I do next?
- How do you not depend on stereotypes and learn to think globally?