It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
- Can we compare humanity to a virus? After all, not one other species does not have such a detrimental effect on the Earth?
- Is the phrase "the one who doesn't take the most risks" correct?
- Who was the very first philosopher?
- How to explain to a person that going beyond comfort is not always personal development? For example, not to observe business ethics and standards of decency in public places?
- Do you know a person who is right about almost everything, and what character traits they have?