It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
- What are the most important rules and lessons you learned in your 20s?
- Are people always guided only by their own benefit? Do they do good because it pleases them? Do they not do evil out of fear of the pangs of conscience?
- Let's assume that doctors have accurately identified an incurable disease. The disease does not affect your well-being, but you have 1-2 months left to live. How will you spend this time?
- How did your priorities, goals, and needs change at different ages?
- Does it make sense to celebrate a birthday?