It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
- Why, passing by a tree, a person often necessarily tears a leaf from it or breaks off a twig?
- Is it possible to write down proofs of Kurt Godel's incompleteness theorems in human language?
- Why are ancient works of art so expensive compared to modern ones?
- "I miss you so much that sometimes it makes me weaker" Your reflections on the quote. Is it easy for you to admit your feelings?Tell them you miss them or love them?Why?
- WHY can you endlessly look at 3 things?