It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
- If you fit the history of the Earth in one year by minutes, people appeared at the last minute of the year. How long do we have left to live on this Earth?
- Is it worth fighting the circumstances or resigning yourself to fate?
- Is it true that the idea of spontaneous generation of life on Earth contradicts the second law of thermodynamics?
- Does Buddhism consider itself a religion and Buddhists consider themselves religious people?
- What do you think the enlighteners saw as their goal?