It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
- How do you deal with the thought that I might fall asleep and wake up tomorrow as a different person, not remembering anything about your past life, and having its memory and history?
- Is it true that it is better not to put your phone under your pillow at night, because it can harm your health?
- Where did consciousness come from? How and why do we think? What kind of voice do we have in our head and why do we have it?
- Is it normal to constantly live in a world created in your head? What are the possible consequences? Does everyone have such a world?
- The very idea of evolution is just an assumption, but why is this idea stated as if it were an absolute truth?