It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
- Why do we literally feel heavy around the heart during emotional torment?
- What is the best way to start with F. Nietzsche's work?
- Should philosophy be taught from the very beginning, or can it be started from the 20th century, if the goal is the ability to fully perceive new ideas of new authors?
- Do you have other people's dreams? In which you are not acting, but someone else, and you cannot understand the logic of such dreams?
- They say that the unconscious remembers everything down to the smallest details, but it does not reach consciousness. A myth or, nevertheless, the truth?