It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
- I often notice how people justify mass murder with political expediency. How can we explain to them that they are wrong without appealing to a religious point of view?
- I read that in Islam, the fate of a person is predetermined in advance, and where he will go after death has already been decided, and this cannot be changed. Is it true?
- Why is paid education evil?
- Is it better to live as a monster or die as a good person?
- Why do best friends often become the worst enemies?