It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
- Is it true that the idea of spontaneous generation of life on Earth contradicts the second law of thermodynamics?
- Does Buddhism consider itself a religion and Buddhists consider themselves religious people?
- What do you think the enlighteners saw as their goal?
- What is a theory of discourse and why is it needed?
- How can a Buddhist solve this dilemma: I walk down a dark corridor thinking it's straight. I hit the wall. But if the world is an illusion, did I have to pass through it?