- Who changed the world more often – people who wanted to change the world or those who didn't think about it?
- What do you think is the end of the universe?
- Humans are the only species with "logical thinking". Is there any other animal species on earth that has "unique" qualities that are unique to them?
- What force moves our planet with a mass of 5 sextillion 972 quintillion tons?
- How did Kierkegaard appear after Kant? It is easy to see the similarities between Kant, Hume, and, for example, Fichte. Why is everything so strange next?