- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Of course, you can. Cakes, pastries, cheesecakes (hot cooking), tarts (shortbread pies with different fillings), muffins (and cupcakes), muffins, eclairs, brownies, strudels, cookies, pies (sweet) in the end – all these products are baked, therefore, are baked (hmm, logical!). And at the same time, all of the above – desserts, because the dominant taste is sweet, are served at the end of the meal, are its completion.
Not all baked goods are a dessert: bread, pita bread, rolls, biscuits, crackers are more like related products to the main dishes or part of them.
Just like not all desserts are necessarily baked: panna cotta, marshmallows, marmalade, mousse desserts (a new very popular feature, an alternative to the usual classic cakes), bird's milk, cold cheesecakes (stabilized with gelatin, agar), sweets, some types of cakes (potatoes), etc.
It depends on what you mean by dessert
If you understand pleasant-tasting food, which most often turns out to be harmful in excess, then yes.
Since the dough for baking most often contains gluten, which gives baking the most fragrant smell and taste, but it is not the most useful thing for your body