- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
No. If only because the deodorant just masks the smell, and the smell of sweat is from the back… Unlikely.
A little more sense: antiperspirant, it removes perspiration. This is harmful to say the least. And they don't always work exactly as expected.
And, I apologize, what is going on on your back that you need to use such tools? If the reason is not far-fetched, but it may be worth going to the doctor. At normal activity and temperature, the back does not sweat so much that it needs to be masked. If you suddenly want to get rid of friction, for example, it is better to change clothes from another fabric.
If, as such, there are no reasons and thus you do not interfere with others… but it's worth learning how to just score goals. We all sweat sometimes.