- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Due to its chemical properties, MDMA is a base and is a colorless, oily liquid that is practically insoluble in water, has a mildewy smell and a burning taste. The boiling point is 155 °C at a pressure of 20 mm Hg. Usually the substance is found in the form of bitter salts, soluble in water-hydrochloride (CAS-64057-70-1) or, less commonly, phosphate. Hydrochloride is a white, sometimes metallic-tinged crystal that melts, depending on the water content, at temperatures ranging from 147-159 °C for a completely dry substance to 107-133 °C for a monohydrate. Hydrochloride is also soluble in chloroform and ethanol, but insoluble in ether.
The answer to your question is obvious. I do not know, this is all a joke. Ha) But you now know the chemical properties of MDMA!