- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Well, in fact, you can do this. You can build a small town, then get it the status of an urban settlement, and then you will need to elect your own new local authorities and adopt the charter of the urban settlement.
The current legislation on local self-government does not provide for the possibility of self-proclaiming a mayor, but you can choose, for example, the option of electing a mayor from among the deputies of the City Council, hold your own people and elect yourself, you can leave the direct election of the mayor and try to win. Finally, you can make a more complex version with a city manager, but please note that you will need to pass a competition that will be held by the municipality.