- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
If you think that the beauty of a thought is more important than its correctness, then you probably need to look at something about public speaking. And if not, then watch / read high-quality sources of information, discuss, and communicate a lot. I really like the show:
“On the edge of madness” with Semikhatov. There, every problem is chewed to the bitter end. Very exciting things are discussed , and I think that expressing thoughts with a scientific, and sometimes even philosophical, twist will be just right.