- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Nootropics, also known as neurometabolic stimulants, are drugs designed to have a specific effect on higher brain functions. It is believed that nootropics can stimulate mental activity, activate cognitive functions, improve memory and increase the ability to learn. (c) Wikipedia
Stronger ones are either forbidden, or extremely difficult for a common person to get. Weaker ones (for example, Glycine) – some believe that they work purely due to the placebo effect (which is debatable).�
Taking B vitamins also has a positive effect on brain activity.By the way, they are often added to energy drinks.