- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
There are special exercises for developing memory. In general, you should understand that memory depends on the” sharpness ” of perception, because if you perceive something blurry, it is difficult for you to remember it, but if you carefully consider something, you remember it better. Here meditation helps. Memory also depends on the mind, or rather on cognitive function. Quite simply, if a person rarely thinks about something and does not study anything, then his memory will be disgusting.