- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
He just died, that's all. Without any soul-grabbing stories.
I will disappoint those who think that a person who has learned about his imminent death will urgently do something. Or he will rush with all his might, and realize his cherished dream. Everything is obscenely banal – a person accepts death as a matter of course. At the same time, all unnecessary tinsel and insincerity disappear – there is no need to lie anymore.
If this is important to you, then don't believe anyone, and go to the nearest hospice, where people are living out their last days. None of them wrings their hands at the head of the bed, and does not fall into hysterics, everything happens quietly and casually.�
Someone sees a pupa, and someone sees a future butterfly. Events in this life do not stop, they develop indefinitely.