- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
For several years in a row, games of the “intellectual bar Olympiad” format have been gaining popularity. This is something like a ChGK, only the teams gather in bars and cafes. You can view information about the projects “Club 60 seconds”, moZgva, Mozgoboynya, Quiz, Mozgva and many others. So, visit similar games and learn how to play CHGK.
In cities all over Russia, there is a “Black Square”.
This is an intellectual club for teams, where anyone can take part. We need to assemble a team of 5-6 people.
The questions there are interesting, which you really think about, some of the “What?Where?When”.
In my city, some people have been playing since 2001.
Try to find it in your city. It's the same ” What?Where?When?”