- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
After castration, the erection in men does not disappear, just sex with such a man will not lead to pregnancy. In the days before condoms, castrati were popular with women. In my opinion, the most famous castrato is the singer Farinelli, a film was made about him. A neutered man cannot have offspring, so he can only have an ideal relationship with a childfree woman