- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
I am not a doctor, and there is no label “Cinema” here, but I can't pass it by: there is a very interesting French film on this topic, called “Cortex”. About a brilliant detective who, in the pre-final stage of Alzheimer's, goes to a special clinic where people like him survive – and realizes that a series of crimes are taking place in this clinic. He begins to investigate them – but his illness is already getting in the way, and he struggles to pull himself together to bring the last case to an end. I don't know how this film looks from a medical point of view, but in my opinion, the desperate struggle of a person with his own decaying brain is shown there convincingly and strongly.