- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
In one of the books by R. Dawkins – unfortunately, I can't remember which one – I met an interesting dialogue. Not literally, but the gist was something like this:
How would you feel if you died?
Just like if I'd never been born, I guess.
This conversation is probably from the book “The greatest Show on Earth”, but my attempts to find it there were unsuccessful.