- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
In epilepsy, there is a certain pathological circuit of neurons in the brain that, under certain conditions, is capable of abnormally generating multiple nerve impulses. You can compare this with how the microphone “starts up” from the speakers at certain parameters of the frequency and volume of sound (and this terrible screeching becomes audible) – there is a positive feedback – each stimulus generates a reaction that enhances the generation of this stimulus.
Repeated rhythmic stimulation of the required frequency triggers (as if it gets into resonance) in the brain of a person suffering from epilepsy, such a circuit. In the future, if we talk about generalized forms of epilepsy, the developed arousal spreads like an avalanche through the brain-hence the clinic of epipripad.