- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Before a person's biological death occurs, clinical death is diagnosed. This is a near-death state in which breathing and heartbeat are already absent, new oxygen does not enter the brain cells, but they are not yet dead and electrical activity is present at this stage. Actually, images of a tunnel, a light spot, and approaching light can also appear, since the brain regions that form visual perception, the feeling of falling or flying are consistently turned off due to the shutdown of neurons in the vestibular zone, and so on and so forth.�
Clinical death at room temperature and without resuscitation turns into biological (brain death) in 3-5 minutes. Cooling and resuscitation measures increase the duration of the clinical death stage.