- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Quite a lot, actually. There is such a thing as the effective size of the population, so for people it is about fifteen thousand individuals, otherwise there will be a loss of genetic diversity, and humanity may not die out in a hundred generations, but the fact that this will lead to a sharp increase in genetic deviations is a fact