- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Depends on what you mean by “developing” 🙂 The human brain reaches full size by the age of ten, and many contacts between neurons are destroyed at this time (because there are too many of them initially). At the same time, you can pump new skills for as long as you want; you will not be able to specify a certain peak of abilities.�
Now, as for “aging”. Approximately 85,000 neurons die every day (and there are about 86 billion of them in total). In this regard, degenerative processes develop over time, at different ages, for someone from the age of 50, for someone from the age of 80, memory and motor skills work well; this depends on the predisposition and lifestyle.