- Do I need to read the original works of philosophers, or can I limit myself to brief retellings of their ideas in order to study philosophy?
- What music is closer to you and why?
- My psychiatrist diagnosed me with severe depression, but I go for walks, laugh, smile, communicate, and my libido is also normal. Does this mean that my diagnosis is wrong?
- Somewhere on thequestion, I came across an anecdote about a suicidal man and a man who came up asking about faith, getting deeper and deeper into it. Write it, please?
- Does matter exist everywhere, or are there places where there is no matter?