- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Live more often. Go down to real people and live a few hours of everyday life in close interaction with people. Art is dangerous because it takes you far away from reality. And if you need a balance, then you can observe it only without going into work with your head.