- Why is nothing inexplicable in this world?
- Don't you think that TQ is full of materialists who are ready to reject everything, even though we see and know only a small part of our universe?
- What are the most important rules and lessons you learned in your 20s?
- Are people always guided only by their own benefit? Do they do good because it pleases them? Do they not do evil out of fear of the pangs of conscience?
- Let's assume that doctors have accurately identified an incurable disease. The disease does not affect your well-being, but you have 1-2 months left to live. How will you spend this time?