- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Very much to want it and literally live it. Be interested in relevant literature, etc., and spend your days reading about lucid dream entry techniques and the opportunities offered by wasps. In my opinion, without this, it is generally very difficult to consciously get into lucid dreams.
It may not work out the first time, but if you persist in trying, you will succeed. Much depends on the day's preparation, tune in during the day to become aware of yourself in a dream, for this you need to be aware of yourself during the day and always ask yourself the question: am I dreaming or awake and how can I confirm this? Dreams are not logical, and if you ask yourself this question out of habit in a dream, you will realize that you are dreaming and lucid dreaming will begin.