- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
From many students and teachers I have heard advice like ” Write several times sheets with the names of memorized drugs, and then hang one sheet in the toilet on the door.”
I sometimes used two methods:
1) Very often call and pronounce the name of the drug in different cases, as if you are advertising it to someone.�
For example: “So, now I'll tell you about …cyclo-pentane-per-hydro-phenane-tren. Well, what is cyclopentanperhydrofenanthren good for? Yes, because our beloved and well-known cyclopentane perhydrophenanthrene is involved in the synthesis of many biological substances. Who else can compare with cyclopentane perhydrophenanthrene? Yes, no one, because the cooler action of cyclopentaperhydrophenanthrene can not be imagined. Even the word cyclopentane perhydrophenanthren! Probably, not everyone can say this. Well, it's easy for me to talk about cyclopentane perhydrofenanthrene. I would have done it myselfcyclopentane perhydrophenanthrene, just to be as cool as he is.”
2) Put music on the names of drugs in your head, as if you are composing a song. Well, or put the names of drugs on well-known music. Hum along.
In my third year, it seemed incredibly difficult, but the devil is not so terrible.
Don't try to learn everything. It is unlikely that this will work even with a strong desire. Make a convenient scheme for you or use the classifications from the textbook.
First of all, learn the INN, and trade names often sound similar to it, so the method of sound associations will work well.
And keep repeating. The whole week before the farm, the whole third year, the whole life in the end. Not to fanaticism, of course. Good luck on this difficult path)