- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
If you think that drug and alcohol use is an absolute degradation, then I have bad news for you. Degradation is a framework that prevents you from developing. The framework that you set for yourself at least by your own formulation of the question.
The famous psychologist Abraham Maslow believed that human degradation has the following stages of progression::
I don't think there is a universal way, but if you suddenly realize that you haven't read anything for a long time, you've started to forget some basic things, you can't remember the last time you were in a museum, and so on, these are bells and whistles )