- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
There are also contractions or twitches of muscles all over the body, even the face sometimes. I went to the doctor about a month ago, he said “Intercostal neurology”, it doesn't mean anything to me. He advised me to take sedatives and vitamins, and quit smoking. He told me to come back when it got really bad. But I don't want to wait for that. So I decided to ask here, one person wrote what looks like a nervous tic, but I would listen to more opinions. PCA in advance.
do a fluorography and cardiogram . fluorography will show whether there are no causes of the disease due to the lungs, and a cardiogram is needed to look at the state of the pulse . with neuralgia, it often jumps .