- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
The point is that the point has coordinates. And the segment has one dimension-the length, which is not the sum of the lengths of all the points it consists of, but the distance between the extreme points of the segment (the so-called Euclidean distance, defined precisely in terms of coordinates).