- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
For standard tests like the Eysenck test, this is quite a good result.�
But you can't help but know this, because statistical tables on the results of the IQ test are full on the Internet, and a person who can get such a result can analyze it and compare it with others.
So you should be really interested in another question:
why do you, knowing perfectly well that with your result you get into 10-12 percent of the chosen ones)), put this fact for public consideration under the guise of misunderstanding?
Are you so flattered by your result? ) Do you need public recognition and likes?
Thinking about this question will add points not to your intelligence (by the way, congratulations, like!), but to your psychological competence )