- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
It's a question of using language, not psychology. Even an orphan had, and in some cases still has, parents. And at some point, usually from adulthood, and the deceased parents do not make a person an orphan. So triplets biologically, and therefore in the definition, will remain triplets even if only one of them remains alive. “We were triplets, but my brother and sister died…”