- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
The author of the question may have heard of the experiment. At the end of the 19th century, the scientist wore glasses that turned the image upside down. The brain got used to it and began to perceive the picture as if there were no glasses. Then the scientist took off his glasses, there were problems for a while, then the brain got used to it again and the scientist again correctly began to navigate in space. Google “George Stratton”.
Why would that be? the refraction of light goes through the krystal, and it hits the retina in an inverted form. When it hits the brain, the brain itself turns the picture over and we see it as it is. But if you stand on your head for a long time, you can get a lot of problems due to blood pressure