- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Not transmitted: there is no evidence of this phenomenon. Most geniuses are born into relatively ordinary families. And geniuses have no children-geniuses are not noticed somehow.�
It is much more important to engage in special developmental exercises with the child directly from birth – this increases the likelihood of his success in later life. And, most importantly, it forms his brain for curiosity. Similar experiments were conducted: children in the control group were generally more successful than their peers, but there were no obvious geniuses either. At this point, genius remains a mystery.