- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
By definition, savant's syndrome can only occur in people with developmental disabilities (but very rarely), so if you are a healthy and developed person, then you will never have savantism. Even less often it appears after traumatic brain injuries, but such a game is not worth the candle.
There are many other, less expensive ways to develop memory. For example, there is a very famous book by Dominic O'Brien, which is called: “How to develop absolute memory”. I never got to read it myself, so I can't leave my own review, but other reviews are usually positive.