- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
There is one technique of falling asleep related to hearing. One of the difficult ones is due to the fact that a person begins to experience irrational fear because of the sounds that he begins to hear, although they are not really there.
The essence of the technique is to fall asleep again after waking up, while trying to listen to yourself (not to listen to sounds from the environment). As we fall asleep, the sound will be amplified. This technique of falling asleep will allow you to get into a lucid dream, this thing is very interesting and entertaining.
M. Raduga has all this in detail in the” Phase”, and you can find videos of his lessons on the Internet.