- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Can. For example, a dog has intelligence at the level of a 2-3-year – old child, crows and some primates have 5-6-year-olds, and dolphins have 8-year-olds. It is worth knowing that the presence of intelligence does not indicate the presence of intelligence in animals. The only being that has a mind, today, is a person. Only a person has abstract thinking and is able to analyze and evaluate their actions. Understanding this, we can eliminate the most common mistake of dog owners(from personal experience) – punishment for actions that were committed in the past, for example, “biting” shoes. Unfortunately, punishments for such actions are incomprehensible to animals, no matter what level of intelligence they may have.